It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pioneer Children sang as they walked

Casey and I were called as support staff in our stake trek and then 2 days before trekking it - we got called as Ma n Pa. And we had a blast! It was the best thing in the world... we had 9 kids with 2 uncles. I couldn't have asked for a better spiritual experience at that particular time. To bad we forget entirely too easily. The womans pull did it for me! I never realized how much my wonderful husband does for me and how sheltered I am. It really opened my eyes at first to what women do but in the last week I think it really has made me more appreciative of Casey. It is made me aware of how grateful I am to be born in this dispensation and KNOT pulling a handcart or bearing children in the snow .

We were the KNOTS, hence a lot of KNOT jokes by Uncle Ashby and new names for us all I was Ima, Casey- Ura, were, had, did, can etc- you get the picture. We had so much funny and enjoyed the kids we were assigned to. It was amazing to see such spirits in such young people.

Our famiy mission was Doubt Knot, Fear Knot... yeah I think we drove other families crazy but we had fun.









Heaven forbid we forget Jordan's 3rd birthday. He never lets us forget he is 3 now and going to preschool. He is so excited... here are some pics of when we went to the zoo for Zoo Booster night and his family bday party. Check out the cake - we have a transformer kid on our hands...









Notice the yellow shirt- BUMBLEBEE - he has this shirt and an autobot shirt he loves to wear all the time

1 comment:

Bella said...

i am laughing at the transformers cake!!! janae had told me he has this utter and complete fascination with them!!! too cute!