It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Do or Do Not There is no Try

I am sure i messed that quote up but Casey isn't here to help me quote Yoda properly. I sure am glad there is a 'try' in my world or I wouldn't get much done. As a mother of 2 this summer sure has past faster than a camel spitting in your eye (I don't know what to compare it to). We have had a lot of fun this summer and we have been busy too. I am sure you all understand- all of you were probably busy doing things with family, traveling, or just enjoying.
I am trying to update you with the last 3 months so hang in there!

Just silliness happens a lot at our house (along with procrastination -mostly me, hence no blog for 3 months).. But here are pics of Lex playing on the computer even though she knows she isn't allowed. And Jord insisting on getting in his Halloween Costume from 2 years ago and riding his bike.




Notice Jordan has grown in the last couple of years and there was no flood at our house!

We also had visitors. Melinda lived with Casey's parents while she had an internship here in interior design and so we saw her more. We also had Nancy and Jessica come stay with us a couple days and we had lots of fun. Ikea, food, more food.....




How could I forget the 4th of July and Fireworks.... Here are some from then





I turned 29 in July and had a great date night with my wonderful husband - dinner at Thaifoon and Transformers 2. I don't think I can remember being away from my children for that long without leaving them overnight somewhere. We, of course, ended up talking about the kids.

We also went on our annual pineview trip and although we didn't camp we had lots of water fun.



2 comments:

Bella said...

it's official...you guys had the best summer of all!!!

Brand797 said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun summer! Love the pics!