It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Knot Fun!!

How can 3 weeks be so filled with craziness? I feel like I'm ages behind... We have been working on the house - getting central air, measuring for carpet. At the cabin I have only painted our room but Casey and the boys are hard at work. Campaigning- yes it has begun and lots of meetings with that. Work, and playing hard too. One thing we were super excited about was seeing our Trek kids again. It makes me think of the song- Each life that touches us for good. It is hard to think that 2 days with them could leave such an imprint on my heart and soul. But i was so excited to see them and felt like the night ended to soon and like I hardly got to see them at all. Here are some pics of our 'ho-down'. As always, the knot family was anxious cause we were ahead of everyone else. ahh - the lessons of life...






Our Family Motto- we had so much fun!

No comments: