It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bouncin around


I have been so busy(ok- really tired) and I have not updated my blog. Nothing new to report really. Alexis is doing well. We call her Lexi most of the time and Jordan calls her sister or Lex. We found out this last week that she broke her collar bone in the birth process, it is healing nicely though. Jordan is becoming clumsier than ever! Last night he tried to take out a table with his head and on Friday at dinner he put a straw mark in between his eyes. He is really cute with Lexi and loves to 'hod' (hold) her. His vocabulary is improving everyday and he really likes to watch baby signing time. It helps a ton when I have no clue what he wants and he'll sign it.

Casey has been super busy with work, politics and trying to get stuff done in the yard and house. I miss work already and my sleep but love my kids and love watching Casey play with Jordan. He is such a good daddy and helps out at night with Jordan. This is a picture of the bounce house Casey brought home from the store. Unfortunately it rained on Monday and Jordan was not happy until he got to jump on it later that night. And of course it is available to rent from US Novelty & Party Supply.

1 comment:

Brand797 said...

I am impressed! You are doing great at keepin up on your blog. Looks great!