It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Who's the baby?




Well- Alexis is 1 mos old today and I have done so well in keeping you all updated. NOT. She is doing well and is adjusting to our family and vice versa.

Jordan on the other hand - as you can see is obsessed with the baby's stuff. I can not keep him out of her swing, the bouncer and I have even found him in her bassinett! He is crazy (He is definitely my son).

Casey is keeping really busy with the back lawn- Can we get it done before family is here in July? And Yeah!! we finally got the garden planted. I think I went overboard on the tomatoes - I bought 6 roma tomato plants. I hear you get a lot of tomato per plant. we shall see- Anyone need tomatoes?

5 comments:

Bella said...

the pics are so dang cute! jordan looks like he owns that highchair! what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

he he I love it! Your kids are so dang cute! love you!

beth said...

Oh my gosh - congratulations! I found your blog through Sarah's (on accident since she really has Brandee's blog listed with your name on it...) That's so great that you have that beautiful little sister for Jordan!

Hope all is well for you!

Missy said...

Becca, I found your blog on Beth's. :) Alexis is so beautiful! I love her hair! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' the festive new background!