It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Addition




Yeah!! She is finally here... Alexis Grace Fitts came at 7:42 am on May 9th. She weighed 8 lbs 13 oz and was a whopping 21 inches long. She is a vivacious eater and very mellow even when her brother tries to drag her off daddy's lap. As you can see she has plenty of hair that gets a lot of comments.

All I have to say is that she is beautiful! We sure love her a lot already. Jordan has even tried to make her happy when she was crying- he just needs to work on gentle. As for daddy - she already has him wrapped around her finger.

Happy mother's day to me!!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. Congrats to all of you. What a wonderful Mother's day present that is.

Bella said...

I love her already!! That truly is the best mother's day gift ever!! So glad you are both doing so well. Your kids are just so beautiful!

Sarah (: said...

She is so adorable!!! Congratulations to you both! She and Jordan are just both SO cute!
~Sarah

Wendy said...

Congratulations! Alexis is a doll baby...I love all of her hair! :) I hope mom and baby are doing well. Take care Becca.

Brand797 said...

Your family is so cute and I just love how Jordan tried to help out when she was crying. What a sweetheart!

Angie said...

We're so glad she's finally here and all is well. I still can't believe the hair - you'll be able to have some fun with that. Now the fun begins...especially on Sunday (see you in the hall)!

Kristyn Elise said...

Congratulations! She is lovely.

The Bradley's in Cali

Melissa said...

Holy Cow! Where did this baby number two come from??? I really had no idea. I guess I fell out of the Fitts loop since you left SLVHD! Well congratulations, she looks like a doll. I'm glad I can keep up on whats going on now!

Valerie said...

She is darling! I can't wait for her to join us in primary and of course I miss you too. Let me know if I can do anything. Claire would love to have a play date if you want a break from Jordan.