It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2 Things...

I am now fully aware of 2 things, I am losing my mind in my old age and I am WEAK!!

Jordan and I went out this morning to shovel the walk and play in the snow. We were having fun and he wanted me to make 'snowman balls', so, I started making a snowman. Yep, that's when it hit me - I couldn't remember how to make a snowman! I couldn't believe. Fortunately for me, my brain kicked in and dragged up all the experiences I had had doing this particular task and I made the first body ball (something still wasn't right because it was Not round. The second body ball went smoother but then that is when I found out my second (shall we say) weakness, haha. Not sure if it was from my Yoga class this morning or just general weakness (probably the latter). To get to the point - Jordans' snowman is Bob, so here he is...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a killer snowman!

Cody and Kylie said...

LOVE IT! im sure Jordan had just as much fun watching you make it! haha :)

Brand797 said...

I think your snowman looks great! It definately looks better than the one I tried to build with the boys, I'll send you a pic!

Melissa said...

so cute! and a funny story! You are such a good mom...