It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trick or Treat

My little boy is growing up sssooo fast and he is just way to smart for his own good sometime. He figured out that when he said Trick or Treat on Halloween - he got candy (He learned that really fast!). I think his favorite part was handing out the candy, when there was a knock on the door, he'd run, grab the candy and yell Trick or Treat really loud. It was great entertainment.

The night before Halloween I put Lex in this outfit that is a hand-me-down but is festive and put our green pumpkins out. Jordan filled up the ones I carved and they got moldy.

For Halloween we all dressed up like cowboys, I know not to original but I think Jordan would have flipped if he had had to put on anything else- as is he wouldn't wear his chaps or his boots- Oh well!!

Then on Sunday we went up to Logan and surprised G'pa Doug for his birthday with his 'happy cake' translation birthday cake. Jordan here is wearing my sisters' shoes- I told him if he wanted to go outside he had to have shoes on. At least he listened.

Here is Lex out of her cute dress for Ky's wedding- just a onsies and her tights - and yes, it's okay if you agree with me that she is the cutest baby in the whole world.

Here is Kora and Lex - two little girls in a bucket, they like each other but they don't like the bucket. Not sure why it won't save landscape instead of portrait.


Then lastly just my kids playing with each other. It is amazing that Jordan tries so hard to get Lexi to play with him. It's sometimes funny, sometimes annoying, and sometimes just downright dangerous.

6 comments:

Bella said...

oh yeah!!! i was hoping for halloween pics and you did not disappoint! and yes, lex is theeee cutest babe ever! and jordan is definitely the most handsome toddler/young man!

Abigail said...

Too cute! You'll have to use the shoes picture to bribe Jordan one day. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that Jordan has candy all over his face in the first one, that the girls are crying in the bucket, and Jordan's wearing Melinda's shoes :) lol Your kids are pretty dang cute!

Sarah (: said...

I agree with you! Alexis is the cutest ever! You'll have to check out the picture I posted on my blog.
Haha.. Jordan makes me laugh. He is so funny
You and Casey are so blessed to have two adorable and wonderful kids!!

Brand797 said...

That's funny! This was my next choice of background. Great minds think alike! I love how you keep your family pic updated, it's fun to see it change with the seasons. Love ya!

The Taylors said...

Yes she is the cutest!! I love the way her hair whisps all over!! I love you and love to keep up with your family! Annie