It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe how time has flown this month.
Casey and I went to California for Cody and Kylies' wedding. I think I would have been content to stay there- they had great weather. I also got to see my grandpa- Pops and get a parking lesson or two. Aunt Nanancy, Jessica and Mitchell came down to San Diego to visit us and do what us Hinkles do best- EAT!
And of course I took my camera but I didn't remember to use it- oops!!

A few things we've done this month is played in the snow, or rather Jordan did...


Lots of baths, considering it is cooler than previous months my children always seem to get dirty



Here is Lexi in one of my mom's sweaters she wore as a little girl. Most days I can't get over how cute she is and how smart. On our trip she decided to start crawling and has only gotten faster!


Jordan is also too smart for his own good and decided one day he was hungry so climbed up on the counters to get some food and then decides to cook his fishes, hahaha!

The following two pics are my little mice in my old mickey mouse ears- Jordan loves 'em so it doesn't surprise me that he insists on Lexi wearing them too.


We've also continued to ATTEMPT to potty train Jordan- what an opinionated youngman- I don't know where he gets it from! Lexi is teething more - her uppers. I had my gallbladder removed and Casey has been super busy trying to take care of us all and work on the basement.

8 comments:

Bella said...

what!!! you had your gallbladder removed?? no pics?? oh my word...that sucks for you! hope you are feeling better! your kids truly are so dang smart and cute! tell jordan that i totally agree with him...goldfish are much better when they are cooked!

Cody and Kylie said...

thanks for coming to California! My family had so much fun getting to know you. Your kids are adorable, I cannot argue with that! I will miss living with them and you! Thanks for everything Becca! Love you guys!

Brand797 said...

Your kids are so cute! I just love the close ups in the bath! Hope you are feeling better and good luck to Casey, sounds like he is a busy man!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha we love that he tried to cook the goldfish!!! I have 3 words for you... Are you ready?!?! Thanksgiving is going to be CRAZY :P See you soon!

Valerie said...

Cute pictures! You have been very busy, and I always keep meaning to ask you how California was? Hopefully this Sunday I will remember.

Abigail said...

Cute pictures :) Glad you had a good trip to CA.

Anna said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! They are adorable, too. We miss you.

Emlyn said...

You are in good spirits for having that AWFUL surgery... don't overdo the chocolate and egg nog this Christmas or you will be sorry and the toilet will be your best friend. Trust me, I speak from experience.