It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Birthday Boy

WOW! is one of Jordan's new words along with a 100 others. He just cracks me up and even more so lately. He finally turned 2 on July 31st and he got a gourmet meal at McDonalds. I know... he has acted 2 for the last 6 mos and I guess now - it is OFFICIAL. OH NO! And all my aunts and uncles kept calling him birthday boy so he started saying it. It sounds a lot like birf boy

July has been super busy. My maternal grandparents finally got to meet my children. Yeah! They brought blocks that my grandpa made. And of course Jordan loves them because they make noise and are stored in a wagon. Then he met even more family at my grandpas' cousin reunion.
.

We also went to Zions for a family reunion and really had fun. Casey, Jordan and I went to the park for a day and went on the Emerald Pools hike. Alexis stayed with cousin Kora and my sister took care of them- Thank you Chrissy! We had a lot of fun, ok, maybe not Casey who turned out to be the pack mule- JR didn't want to walk.


Animal Planet here we come. Jordan, Alexis and I went to Liberty Park to an Animal Planet Expo. It was really hot and I couldn't believe how many people were there but Jordan had a great time and even won a little panda - he wanted to do all the rides but he was a little too short. Poor guy!



And this is what Alexis did...


It has been a very busy month but it has been fun. We have met new friends and spent some great time with family - and that was our favorite part.

5 comments:

Bella said...

that pic of jordan at the animal planet expo is so dang funny! happy birthday to the birthday boy! so fun to see you yesterday!

Bella said...

one more thing...please don't feel obligated regarding the 'tag thing'. i actually am not a fan, but the girl who tagged me is just so cute and loves that stuff...so i played along.

Missy said...

Fun! I can't believe he's 2. Time sure flies!

Angie said...

Yep, that picture of Jordan is so cute. It's crazy that he's already two. It seems like not too long ago, we were tiling your shower while you were 8 months pregnant! Time flies, huh.

Kristyn Elise said...

Your kids are beautiful. I love all that hair!
Hope you're well!

Kristyn