It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Batter UP!

We had a very fun week. Cole (Jordan's cousin) was staying with G'ma and so we got to play with him and Landon in the pool

Then we got to go to the Zoo with Cole and Tait (one of Jordan's friends). They got to see the elephants, giraffes, penguins- but I think all the boys liked the gator the best. We had so much fun there and it was great cuz we wore them right out!!!




On Saturday - we went to the Bees' Game. I have no idea who they played but we had fun. It was a nice family outing - complements of Mountain Medical Imaging Center. They even bought our dinner!! I love working with great people. We even got to sit next to Brandee, Jared and Landon. Here are some of our pics...





New news this week is that Lexi is already rolling over!! I know I can't even believe it myself and this is her after she not only rolled over but also turned 180 degrees around. Don't ask me how!
And then of course you can see Jordan has found his nose and won'tleave it alone! But this pic is cute cuz he just loves wearing everybody's shoes. Crazy Kid!!

5 comments:

Bella said...

i just love your kids! can't believe lex is getting mobile! she can roll around all she wants to on my floors....they need a good sweep anyway!

Missy said...

Becca, you look gorgeous! Still cannot believe the amount of hair on that little girl's head! I am so jealous! Gwen is almost one and has practically no hair.

Brand797 said...

Cute! looks like you've been enjoying your summer! Especially this last week. I think you may have gotten cuter pics from the game than me. No fair!

Nikki said...

Cute family picture! Casey...How the heck are ya Mr. Class President? Hey I just wanted you to know that I am going to try and do regular updates on our class of 94 blog, so go check it out every once in a while! Be sure to email Libby or let me know so we can get your "OK" to add your blog to it and vice versa! I hope we can have a lot of fun on it! Becca, I know this message is mostly for you since you do most of the blogging!!! Thanks for passing it on to Casey and sorry for such a long comment:) Cute blog by the way! Go Bees!!! I'm gonna add you to my blog if that's OK so I can keep in touch!

Nikki said...

Ooops! Sorry, the class blog is granitehighschool1994.blogspot.com