It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Monkeyin' around!

I have the best of intentions to update my blog and for some reason it does not get done! Last week with the wonderful weather I had lots of excuses because we went to the park almost every day and then had family stay with us over the weekend. The weekend before that we went up to Logan and hung out with my family. Our business is never ending and then of course winter is revisiting us and with spring went our health. My poor little girl has an ear infection- wow! I'm glad to report that it is the first out of my 2 children.
But here is an update of our activities (some caught on camera and some were not). I have made a goal to be more diligent in remembering my camera.
Let's go Fly a Kite...
Casey bought Jordan a kite and he thinks it is great (it's a shark). We went to a nearby school and decided to try it out. Of course, Jordan decided it was better to play on the toys and Casey (the kid that he is) flew the kite. It got some good height.


Fat Cats!
We took the kids to Fat Cats to eat pizza and play a little. Lex and I mainly ate because there were no games for her. But we had fun and Jordan had a blast!





Driving, driving, driving...
We went to Logan and hung out with my Dad, Karen, Melinda, and Kora. We had fun and ate some good food. My mom was in Tennessee (we missed ya).
Park time...
Nice weather week and St Patty's day... Park, jogging, we got to see Grandma Lisa, and James and Karen came down. We also got to go to Tooele for Kambry's blessing.

Updates...
Lex and Jordan play so cute!! Lex is still standing up by herself no movement and just folded her arms for the first time today after Jordan folded his for prayer. And Jordan is now in the stage of asking why, why, why???

Grandma Susan gave us a cupcake and I set it across from Lex in the wagon- as you can see she got the cupcake and dug right in.

Don't ask what Jordan is doing... he has a screwdriver and an apple. He told me he was fixing it.

Jordan asked for his potty and then sat down on it and read while he went #2 in the toilet- yeah Jordan!!

Lex gives me this look often. I don't know what it means but boy is she cute!

Bath time done now ready for the boxing ring. Lightweight division champion!
House Business....
Casey finished our basement bathroom and our glass tile backsplash, it looks fabulous!! Thanks darlin'! He is still working hard on our basement when he can.

6 comments:

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

Stinkin' cute kids and the bathroom looks GREAT! Way to go!

ALL 4 DYETS said...

Nice updates! Love Jordan on the potty reading his book...before you know it he will be reading magazines on the toilet, and you'll be banging on the door for him to get out!!!

Nicole said...

Your kids are so dang cute. I love keeping up with you. Tell Casey the bathroom looks awesome.

Brand797 said...

Pizza Factory is one of my favorite pizza places! Looks like you have been very busy while having fun. Love the boxing champ photo! Your bathroom looks gorgeous and I can't wait to see it in real life! Way to go Case.

Bella said...

nice bathroom!! way to go! and of course.....cutest kids EVER!!

Abigail said...

The bathroom looks great.
Cute pictures. :)