It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Much ado about nothing

We have been up to lots and nothing.....
We got the bounce house up at our house for a whole week- Jordan loved it but only when someone was bouncing on it with him.


We started Lexi on cereal and she slurps it up- Literally! She likes it and sometimes we don't make it or feed it to her fast enough.


We've started potty training - so far so good but I think i might need a new rug after this- haha.

And of course plenty of goofing off -JR and Lex having a binkie moment and Dad and Jord talking on cucumbers - What next?


5 comments:

Bella said...

i LOVE the binky moment! too cute! were those cucumbers from your garden? if so, you must tell me your secret! we got a few good ones, but not nearly enough!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You guys are great! I especially love the guys talking on the cucumbers! Congrats to little miss lex for moving on to cereal!

Brand797 said...

Your kids are adorable! I often talk on cucumbers myself, but its usually when no one else is around! The background looks great, love it! Thanks for posting a pic of Lanny in the bounce house-since I forgot my camera.

Brand797 said...

Oh yeah, and your header photo looks great! Cute fam!

Emlyn said...

What a fun family you are.