It isn't about waiting out the storm it's learning to dance in the rain!

Friday, April 11, 2008

SPIDEY-Power


Well - we went to kid to kid and Jordan wouldn't leave without The Spiderman Hot Wheeler. I don't even know if they still call them hot wheelers but - holy moley - Jordan's 'car' is what he calls it has been around the block everyday since we bought it and he loves pushing all the buttons. "I feel the need for some spider speed", "turning right", "turning left", etc.

I also can't believe how quickly he is learning words and signs. Candy is his favorite sign as of late. We are also trying to teach him 'baby' since that is what he is getting soon- a baby sister. Casey wants the baby to come too. Maybe then he'll get his wife back and his sanity. Just kidding-hahaha!

And finally the count is on! I officially have 4 weeks and 2 days! I am really excited that we are having a girl....

As always we'll keep you posted.

No comments: